Starting in 2019, Monkeys Fighting Robots will shed our film and TV coverage, and focus exclusively on comics.
Comics is a unique, rich, and diverse medium deserving of a website’s full attention. Dedicating our team of writers to just comics will not only allow for more content, but more in-depth content. This means we’ll be offering our readership more exclusive interviews, analyses, and thought-provoking pieces about the intricacies of comics, in addition to our usual reviews and news stories.
It also means that we’ll be able to dedicate more time to smaller publishers, as well as independent and self-published creators.
Here are a few examples of the deeper, more diverse type of content you can expect to see from MFR moving forward:
- Interview: Gary Whitta And Darick Robertson Take OLIVER On A Superhero’s Journey
- Why SHE-HULK By Soule & Pulido Is Unlike Any Other Superhero Comic
- KISMET: MAN OF FATE Brings Back An Old Hero To Tackle New Problems
- THE WITCHER: OF FLESH AND FLAME – Why You Should Question Flying Trunks
- MURDER FALCON #4 Unleashes Demons And Metal Upon The World
If you’re a publisher, writer, artist, or creator of any kind who would like to see your comics covered on MFR, please contact [email protected].
What do you hope to see from MFR now that we’re comics-exclusive? Let us know in the comments, or on Twitter @monkeys_robots!